Tuesday 14 May 2024

The Wasteland - Summary and Analysis





 I saw from Google Statistics that a prior blog entitled "The Wasteland - Summary and Analysis" was being accessed quite frequently. I looked it up and realised that it should never have been published as such - I had only posted it for my own purposes of printing it off. Publishing it was an error. I have now deleted it.

The whole thing was simply a cut and paste from a book on the poem that I assume was under copyright. 

Sorry to anyone who may be wondering where it has gone!

However, there ARE 299 other blogs to take a look at, any comments on which would be very much appreciated - also any suggested "Related Quotes" on the content. I love the quotes of others. Thank you. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Butterflies and differentiation

Maybe I have mentioned it elsewhere, maybe not, but  I have for a long time loved butterflies. Way back when I was a lad we saw so many kind...